We are currently at Phase 2 in our return to our campus for worship and activities.
- We have in-person worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. in our sanctuary and in our Multi-Purpose Room.
- We will continue to stream the 8:30 a.m. service on YouTube. You can watch that service live or anytime following the service.
- We now have a nursery and in-person KIDS & Student Sunday School classes. Some adult classes are also returning to our campus for in-person classes. Due to our room sizes, we cannot yet have all of our adult classes back.
- Those attending the worship services in the Multi-Purpose Room can now unmask once they arrive at their seat. They will still need to mask when they sing.
- Everyone is to mask throughout the rest of our buildings and on our campus.
For those who do attend a service this week, we ask the following:
- Enter and exit the sanctuary by either the west Fellowship Hall door or the south Sanctuary entrance. Please practice social distancing where you are seated and how you exit.
- We have begun singing, while masked, at the end of our worship services.
- Make sure that your mask covers both your nose and mouth.
- Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, and those whose immune systems are compromised, are encouraged to stay at home and join us online.
- Those who have a fever and/or feel sick should stay at home and join us for worship online.
- Any student or adult who has been under a quarantine or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should refrain from attending services.
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot before or after the service.
Thank you for your continued patience, prayers, and support through this long season.