Due to the rising numbers of COVID infections and hospitalizations and in response to the requests of the Mississippi Department of Health and the Pandemic Task Force of our Annual Conference, our church will move back to our initial protocols (Phase 1) for worship services this Sunday. Our leadership and staff will continue to monitor any updates and make decisions, week to week, about if we can continue to have in-person services and about what we can allow at those services.
- We will still have in-person worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. this Sunday and we will continue to have overflow seating in the Multi-Purpose Room.
- We will continue to stream the 8:30 a.m. service on YouTube. You can watch that service live or anytime following the service.
- We will not have a nursery or in-person KIDS, Student and Adult Sunday School classes this Sunday.
For those who do attend a service this week, we ask the following:
- Enter and exit the sanctuary by either the west Fellowship Hall door or the south Sanctuary entrance. Please practice social distancing where you are seated and how you exit.
- Make sure that your mask covers both your nose and mouth.
- Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, and those whose immune systems are compromised, are encouraged to stay at home and join us online.
- Those who have a fever and/or feel sick should stay at home and join us for worship online.
- Any student or adult who has been under a quarantine or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should refrain from attending services.
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot before or after the service.
We want to do all that we can to worship God together in this Advent season, but we also want to minimize the risk for our staff, church family, and community. Thank you for your continued patience, prayers, and support. We have a wonderful service planned for this Sunday and we hope that you will worship with us in-person or online.