With the recent Covid-19 trends in the Tri-County area, our church has returned to our Phase 3 safety protocols for our worship and campus activities. Here are the updated protocol details:
- The Sanctuary services will become “mask optional” services, including singing.
- We no longer offer "masked" video services in the MPR.
- We will have resumed regular worship elements, such as, passing the offering plates and registration pads, having “A Time Mostly for Children” at the altar rail, sharing in a greeting, enjoying coffee in the Fellowship Hall, etc.
- We will continue to stream the 8:30 a.m. worship service on YouTube. You may watch that service live or anytime following the service.
- Walking throughout our campus is now “mask optional.”
- As we did under our Phase 2 protocols, adult and student Sunday School classes, small groups, committees, and outside groups are allowed to determine if their group will mask or not.
- Student Ministry
- Students activities are “mask optional."
- KIDS Ministry
- We are currently following the guidelines the Mississippi Department of Health with our children.
- With recent updates from the Mississippi Department of Health and our local schools and due to the current Covid-19 statistics, our KIDS Ministry Team has decided to go to Phase 3 protocols for our KIDS Ministry. Children will be "mask optional" throughout the campus and in their classrooms.
- Wednesdays at Madison
- We do ask that you continue to eat with family or close friends for the supper.
- Church Office
- Let any staff person know if you would prefer them to mask while meeting with them.
- For security reasons and when many staff are out of the office, the office doors may be locked. Please press the front door button for admittance.
- Health Reminders
- Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, and those whose immune systems are compromised, are still encouraged to stay at home and worship with us online.
- Those who have a fever and/or feel sick should stay at home and worship with us online.
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter and exit the building.
- Anyone who is under a quarantine or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should refrain from attending services and worship with us online.
- The Mississippi Department of Health continues to recommend masking for those who are unvaccinated.
Thank you for your continued patience, prayers, and support through this long season!