Madison UMC has a designated work day on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th at 418 Huron Street, Jackson, MS for the 2017 annual Methodist Build with the MS Capital Area chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
We will likely need 15-20 workers for the entire day. We may be able incorporate more if some persons work a half day. PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE to submit the online form to sign-up to serve.
Under 18 waiver (Parents must complete and sign) -- Download Here
Habitat Liability waiver 2 sided to be completed by 6 people (Everyone volunteering needs to fill out this form – Adults and Minors) -- Download Here
Habitat Liability waiver to be completed by 1 person (Everyone volunteering needs to fill out this form – Adults and Minors) -- Download Here
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed on site
- Anyone 16 or 17 must have an underage waiver signed by their legal guardian. (attached)
- Wear closed toe shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Wear sunscreen
- Be sure to check the weather and dress accordingly
- Bring a pair of work gloves
- It’s always a good idea to pack a snack just in case you get hungry
- We do provide water, but we encourage you to bring water in case we run out.
Please FILL OUT the form below and click SUBMIT to sign-up for service.