Madison UMC/COVID-19 updates
1. We are cancelling all church activities through May 31. Our leadership will announce our plans for upcoming worship and activity schedules soon. We plan to livestream our services again for this coming Sunday.
2. Please continue to support the church through your giving. Our church is still funding missions locally and around the world during this time and we need your stewardship for that work. You can contact your bank for online giving options or use our online giving service (https://www.shelbygiving.com/App/Giving/madi100208). You can also mail checks to our church (Madison UMC 100 Post Oak Road Madison, MS 39110).
3. Contact our Director of Outreach Ministries, Steve Potter, at email@example.com to let us know of any needs within our church and community. We are assembling a task force to help with these local needs.
4. Contact Rev. Ben Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help with setting up online meetings for your Sunday School class, small group or accountability group.
5. Due to the recent "Shelter In Place" ordinance, our church office is closed. You can still call the church to speak to one of our Administrative Assistants or to leave voicemails for our staff. You can also email any staff by adding their first name before "@madisonumc.org".