WEDNESDAYS-AT-MADISON is a mid-week ministry that offers spiritual formation and growth for all ages. Through food (see BELOW for Menu/Online Reservations), fellowship, worship, and study we are inspired, equipped, and challenged to live as faithful Christ-followers in the world. We believe there is a place for everyone through our midweek ministry. From Kids and Student ministry activities and studies; adult small group studies, topic-driven seminars; special events and guest speakers to special services of worship during the liturgical seasons of the Christian year offers, WAM offers something for everyone. COME SEE WHAT GOD IS UP TO AT MADISON UMC!
Wednesday Night Schedule (resumes January 12)
- 5:15-6:00 pm -- Food & Fellowship in the Christian Life Center ("Gym")
- 5:45-6:10 pm -- KIDS Music (1st-6th graders)
- 6:15-7:00 pm -- Programming for kids, students, and adults (Small Groups start at 6:05 pm)
- 7:15-8:45 pm -- Chancel Choir practice
Current Studies (Spring 2022 - resumes January 12)
- Rev. Barry Male -- The Twelve Disciples (Sanctuary)
- Small Groups -- starts shortly after 6 pm/dinner (CLC)
- Cory Phillips (Director of Student Ministries) -- Student Ministry Bible Study (meets in Student Lounge - 2nd Floor of Education Building)
- Reneé Scales (Director of KIDS Ministries) -- Kids Play (5:45 pm on playgrounds); Kids Classes (6:15-7:00 pm)
This Week's Menu (Resumes January 12)
- Adults ($7.00 per person)
- Children ($4.00 per child)
*Menu Items may change due to ingredient availability.