WEDNESDAYS-AT-MADISON is a mid-week ministry that offers spiritual formation and growth for all ages. Through food, fellowship, worship, and study we are inspired, equipped, and challenged to live as faithful Christ-followers in the world. We believe there is a place for everyone through our midweek ministry. From children and student ministry activities and studies; adult small group studies, topic-driven seminars; special events and guest speakers to special services of worship during the liturgical seasons of the Christian year offers, WAM offers something for everyone. COME SEE WHAT GOD IS UP TO AT MADISON UMC!
To learn more about WEDNESDAYS-AT-MADISON, please contact the church office at (601) 856-6058. If you would like to become part of a small group study, contact Rev. Ben Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Night Schedule [RESUMES AUGUST 22]
- 5:15-6:00 pm -- Food & Fellowship in the Christian Life Center ("Gym")
- 5:45-6:10 pm -- SonShine Choir (1st-6th graders)
- 6:15-7:00 pm -- Programming for kids, students, and adults
- 7:15-8:45 pm -- Chancel Choir practice
Current Studies [RESUMES AUGUST 29]
- Rev. Barry Male -- Pastor's Bible Study (Sanctuary)
- Cory Phillips (director) -- Student Ministry Bible Study (meets in student lounge on 2nd floor of education building]
- Reneé Scales (director) -- Grade-Level Classes (meets in various rooms on the kid's ministry hall on 1st floor of education building)
This Week's Menu -- [RESUMES AUGUST 22]
- Adults ($6.00 per person)
- Children ($3.00 per child)
Online Dinner Reservations