COVID 19 UPDATE: During the safer-at-home order we meet together online.
STAY CONNECTED: Text "Mumcstudent" to 955-77
MADISON UMC STUDENT MINISTRY MISSION:
Reach – Intentionally seeking students
Own – Challenging students to take ownership of their faith
Grow – Learning to be disciples
Unite – Connecting with other believers
Engage – Encouraging students to engage the world around them
SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES (Weekly – 9:45-10:30 A.M.)
Students meet in grade level groups between our two morning worship services. The meeting locations for each grade are:
7th & 8th Grade – Room 401 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
- 9th & 10th Grade – Room 403 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
- 11th & 12th Grades – Room 404 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
SUNDAY NIGHT WORSHIP (Weekly – 6:00-8:15 P.M.)
Madison UMC Student Ministry invites all students in grades 7-12 to join us for our Sunday night worship. Each week we meet from 6:00-8:15 P.M. for dinner, games, worship, small groups, and prayer. It is an awesome experience, and we would love to have you be a part of it!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY (During School – 6:15-7:00 P.M.)
This is an opportunity for students to study and discuss Scripture, build relationships, and grow in faith in a relaxed environment. We meet in the chapel basement.
STUDENT MUSIC MINISTRIES
- Student Worship Praise Band – opportunities for instrumentalists & vocalists to lead worship during Sunday Night Worship & at other times
- Student Choral Ensembles – Small Ensembles to lead in worship services on certain Sunday Mornings.
Are You Called to Serve in Student Ministries?
Is Christ calling you to serve in ministry with students? Here are some possible opportunities:
- Meal Providers: provide a meal for Sunday night Student Worship as frequently as you feel led by God. You can sign up for a date here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080544a8ab28a02-sunday
- Small Group Leaders: lead a small group of students during small group time during Sunday night Worship
- Sunday Morning Class Teachers: teach a grade level class on Sunday mornings
- Retreat/Trip Chaperones: spend an afternoon, weekend, or week with middle and/or high school students in a variety of retreat and mission/service opportunities
Contact Cory Phillips to find a place that fits God’s call to serve in ministry with students – email@example.com.
Download our Parent Handbook here: MUMC Student Ministry Handbook