STAY CONNECTED: Text "Mumcstudent" to 955-77
MADISON UMC STUDENT MINISTRY MISSION:
Reach – Intentionally seeking students
Own – Challenging students to take ownership of their faith
Grow – Learning to be disciples
Unite – Connecting with other believers
Engage – Encouraging students to engage the world around them
SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES (Weekly – 9:45-10:30 A.M.)
Students meet in grade level groups between our two morning worship services. The meeting locations for each grade are:
7th & 8th Grade – Room 401 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
- 9th & 10th Grade – Room 403 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
- 11th & 12th Grades – Room 404 (Education Bldg., 2nd floor)
SUNDAY NIGHT WORSHIP (Weekly – 6:00-8:15 P.M.)
Madison UMC Student Ministry invites all students in grades 7-12 to join us for our Sunday night worship. Each week we meet from 6:00-8:15 P.M. for dinner, games, worship, small groups, and prayer. It is an awesome experience, and we would love to have you be a part of it!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY (During School – 6:15-7:00 P.M.)
This is an opportunity for students to study and discuss Scripture, build relationships, and grow in faith in a relaxed environment. We meet in the chapel basement.
STUDENT MUSIC MINISTRIES
- Student Worship Praise Band – opportunities for instrumentalists & vocalists to lead worship during Sunday Night Worship & at other times
- Student Choir – rehearsals from 5:30-6:00 P.M. on Sundays
Are You Called to Serve in Student Ministries?
Is Christ calling you to serve in ministry with students? Here are some possible opportunities:
- Meal Providers: provide a meal for Sunday night Student Worship as frequently as you feel led by God
- Small Group Leaders: lead a small group of students during small group time during Sunday night Worship
- Sunday Morning Class Teachers: teach a grade level class on Sunday mornings
- Retreat/Trip Chaperones: spend an afternoon, weekend, or week with middle and/or high school students in a variety of retreat and mission/service opportunities
Contact Cory Phillips to find a place that fits God’s call to serve in ministry with students – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our Parent Handbook here: MUMC Student Ministry Handbook