Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our summer/fall studies will begin with Zoom meetings. Look to our newsletter for those upcoming details.
Winter/Spring 2020 Women’s Bible Studies
Sunday Evening Bible Study: All Ages
- Sundays from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- Admin Building: Conference Room
- Contact: Camie Young (601)622-2904
- Determined: Living Like Jesus In Every Moment (Dixon)
Faithful Friends: Approximate Ages (50-60)
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Various participant’s home
- Contact: Laura McKinley (601)624-1662
- Study Materials TBD
Redeemed: All Ages
- Tuesdays at 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 122
- Contact: Tracey Thompson (601)906-1744
- The Gospel of Luke, Part 2 (Precept)
Friends in Faith: Approximate Ages (50+)
- Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 204
- Contact: Rev. Linda Rickman (601)856-6058
- Romans: Good News that Changes Everything (Spoelstra)
Sisters Bible Study: Ages 60 and up
- Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall – Room 204
- Contact: Patricia Stanfield (601)259-0480
- Experiencing the Heart of Jesus
The Naomi-Ruth Circle invites you to join us for some very interesting and informative discussions of mission work, both locally and internationally.
- First Monday of each month at 9:45 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Sue Lauderdale (601)674-2996
SEASONS OF FAITH EVENT