Winter/Spring 2020 Women’s Bible Studies
Sunday Evening Bible Study: All Ages
- Sundays from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- Admin Building: Conference Room
- Contact: Camie Young (601)622-2904
- Determined: Living Like Jesus In Every Moment (Dixon)
- Starts January 12 (introduction)
Faithful Friends: Approximate Ages (50-60)
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Various participant’s home
- Contact: Laura McKinley (601)624-1662
- Study Materials TBD
- Starts January 13
Redeemed: All Ages
- Tuesdays at 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 122
- Contact: Tracey Thompson (601)906-1744
- The Gospel of Luke, Part 2 (Precept)
- Started January 7
Friends in Faith: Approximate Ages (50+)
- Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 204
- Contact: Rev. Linda Rickman (601)856-6058
- Romans: Good News that Changes Everything (Spoelstra)
- Started January 8
Sisters Bible Study: Ages 60 and up
- Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall – Room 204
- Contact: Patricia Stanfield (601)259-0480
- Experiencing the Heart of Jesus
- Started January 9
The Naomi-Ruth Circle invites you to join us for some very interesting and informative discussions of mission work, both locally and internationally.
- First Monday of each month at 9:45 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Sue Lauderdale (601)674-2996
SAVE THE DATE:
IF Gathering Conference
Friday & Saturday, February 7-8
Education Building: Multipurpose Room
Casual dinner and breakfast in the adjoining
Student Lounge prior to the IF livestream.
Going out to lunch on Saturday in groups.
For further information about Women's Ministry events, contact Rev. Linda Rickman (firstname.lastname@example.org; 601.856.6058).