Fall 2019 Women’s Bible Studies
Sunday Evening Bible Study: All Ages
- Sundays from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- Admin Building: Conference Room
- Contact: Camie Young (601)622-2904
- Elijah: Spiritual Stamina in Every Season (Spoelstra)
- Starts August 25 (introduction)
Faithful Friends: Approximate Ages (50-60)
- Mondays at 6:00 p.m.
- Various participant’s home
- Contact: Fran McRae (601)260-5309
- Missing Pieces (Rothschild)
- Starts September 9
Redeemed: All Ages
- Tuesdays at 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 122
- Contact: Tracey Thompson (601)906-1744
- The Gospel of Luke (Precept)
- Starts August 13
Friends in Faith: Approximate Ages (50+)
- Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall: Room 204
- Contact: Rev. Linda Rickman (601)856-6058
- Hebrews: Nearness of King Jesus (Harper)
- Starts September 4
Sisters Bible Study: Ages 60 and up
- Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Fellowship Hall – Room 204
- Contact: Patricia Stanfield (601)259-0480
- In His Image (Wilkin)
- Starts September 5
The Naomi-Ruth Circle invites you to join us for some very interesting and informative discussions of mission work, both locally and internationally.
- First Monday of each month at 9:45 a.m.
- Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Sue Lauderdale (601)674-2996
SAVE THE DATES:
- Seasons of Faith Fall Women's Event (Thursday, October 24)
- Three speakers from three different generations
- Dinner together
- CLC (Gym)
If you have any further questions, please contact Rev. Linda Rickman (email@example.com, or 601-856-6058), who is our MUMC staff member who oversees women's ministry.